What we can offer you:
It all starts with how we can serve your needs. With many different auction formats, we can do what is best for your situation.
- We have the knowledge, resources, and experience to know how to market and conduct a professional auction.
- We take quality photos and gather detailed descriptions while getting your items ready for the sale. We can then put your items in front of thousands of buyers using our physical and electronic mailing lists.
- We only use top quality, experienced auctioneers and ringmen to conduct our auctions.
- Our business uses computerized clerking which helps us to efficiently run our auctions, and allows us to pay our sellers quickly, and with a detailed item list.
- We use live internet bidding during the auction to reach out to buyers across the United States to help your items bring their true value.
- We also conduct online only auctions, which is great for keeping costs down, and is great for items that are difficult to move.
- We sell new and used farm equipment and machinery at auction.
- We sell Nebraska Real Estate through auction and private treaty.
At Adam Marshall Auctioneers, we specialize in marketing Nebraska land, farm equipment, heavy equipment, business assets, and collectibles. These specialized areas have allowed our company to focus on maximizing our value to our customers. We are also proud to announce that we are established as an Associate Broker with Lashley Land and Recreational Brokers, Inc. in North Platte. With our alliance with Lashley Land, we are a true full service auction company. If you are considering selling land, call Adam to offer you a free broker price opinion report. Adam can also help you with buyer representation in purchasing a property.
Nebraska Benefit Auctioneer
Adam has conducted many benefit auctions across the state of Nebraska, helping raise nearly $1 million in the past four years. When your organization’s annual income is dependent on one night of fundraising, you need to select an auctioneer with plenty of experience in benefit auctions. Adam has done fundraisers from $10,000 to $200,000 and audiences of over 600 bidders. Adam is not only a professional auctioneer, but is knowledgeable in making money for your organization outside of the live auction. Adam has a professional team of bid spotters that are available for the event, along with a high volume/quality PA system to use the evening of your special event. Along with getting a Professional Nebraska Benefit Auctioneer, you get a consultant for your event. Everything that we provide to you is to make your evening more successful, enjoyable and fun. When your organization counts on the money raised from your event, you want to hire Adam Marshall.
Adam Marshall, Owner/Head Auctioneer
Adam is a third generation auctioneer and graduate of the World Wide College of Auctioneering in Mason City, Iowa. He has earned a Masters of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science degree in management and finance from the University of Nebraska at Kearney. These degrees have helped Adam to start and to build a successful auction business. Adam has taken further steps to build his business when he was elected to the Board of Directors for the Nebraska Auctioneers Association, and is a member of the National Auctioneer Association. These professional organizations offer Adam the newest techniques to market his client’s assets.